Sunday, November 25, 2007

Prolific.

You know, I read this great article this week. It was really well-written and it pointed out some well-thought out arguments about a controversial topic. It was incredibly thought-provoking. As soon as I finished it, I thought, "You know, I need to blog about this!" I thought it would stimulate some really interesting conversation.


But I forgot what it was or even where I read it. And thought I told myself at the time to bookmark it, I was distracted and did not.


And later, CPT Dick and I had this totally perfect talk that would have been perfect "Conversation" blogging fodder. It was funny, kind of ironic. Just the kind of thing I usually use. But I can't recall a single sentence. You'll just have to take my word on it.


Munchkin has been cute as ever. And he flushed something funny down the toilet but, honestly, I'm sort of blanking on that, too.


And, of course, with the guys back, there is all kinds of FRG-related crazy. But I'm trying to float about it. So nothing to say there, either, really.


What can I say? I'm one of those prolific blogger types!

No comments: