Monday, August 06, 2007

Deadlines are our friends.

With this sage piece of advice running as my new mantra (thanks, Lee Anne!), I'm trying to get everything done.
  • Go through Tri-Care nightmare bureaucracy to set up an appointment to have Munchkin's hearing tested AGAIN. Check.
  • Schedule follow-on developmental nazi visit. Check.
  • Get the car serviced. Check.
  • Clean the kitchen. Check.
  • Cook some meals for the rest of the week. Check.
  • Go out and buy a few bottles of wine for the house. A house devoid of wine might be a total catastrophe (thanks again, Lee Anne!). Check.
  • Find something, anything else do do besides the work I'm actually getting paid for. (And now that I'm thinking about it, the lawn could really use a mow). Check.
  • Finish three articles by Friday. Ummm, well, getting there. Sort of.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

Yeah! I need to start preparing for the move and finish that dastardly chapter.

Sounds like you're doing great!