Saturday, January 26, 2008

Knee deep in work.

Once again, I've taken on a bit more than I can chew. I know I've been fairly absent these last weeks without notice and I apologize. Chalk it up to deadlines, rewrites and having to travel on business to London the day after a plane crash. I'm trying to keep my head above water, but between Munchkin and CPT Dick's imminent departure and all of the FRG crazy that goes with it, I'm not doing such a great job.

Hope everyone else is finding balance a little easier in 2008.

1 comment:

Butterfly Wife said...

That sounds so familiar. Except for the London trip. And the imminent departure. And the Munchkin. And the FRG craziness. But I am feeling the same way. If we can't keep our heads above water maybe we should find some snorkles and enjoy life underwater for a while. :D