Thursday, September 18, 2008

In need of some inspiration.

With the economy shifting, so has my business. I've lost one client, fired another and then significantly changed the relationship with a third. Ultimately, this is a good thing but it does change my guaranteed monthly income. And I'll be the first to admit, I get fidgety when I'm not contributing to the GNP so this does have me thinking.

And really, it comes down to, what is it that I want to do now? Come January, I will have shifted a lot off my plate. I will have passed on the FRG baton, fulfilled some family obligations and, now, reduced my weekly work have-tos. My husband will still be gone. Munchkin, of course, will continue to come first but there is time for me to do work that I'm really passionate about.

The question remains, of course, just exactly what that might be.


2 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

When January roles around, you just might find out. Same thing happened to me when we moved to C-ville for this summer.

loqi said...

Book club for bloggers? :)