Thursday, October 11, 2007

God, it's great being married.

CPT Dick has failed yet again to clean up the dinner I made him as a courtesy. I had to go to a ball planning meeting (I've been volun-told that I'll be helping since I'm FRG leader - oh joy!) and he had boy duty. Of course, when I came home and protested, he said that I owed him dinner because he was babysitting and that was that.

Grrr. Umm, not that you should need reminding, honey, but I don't think it's called "babysitting" when you are the father. It's called parenting and does involve quite a bit of tidying. You'd think after a few years, he'd have caught on to that.

3 comments:

kimba said...

OK, as you know, we don't have kids.

But I HATE it when men say they are "babysitting" their own kids. HATE it. Both J and I call men on it when they say it in our presence. Gak!

kimba said...

Sorry - just watched the video. Fantastic!

Marine Wife said...

Oh, no, he didn't! It is NOT babysitting if you are the father!!