Thursday, October 11, 2007

Men.

"Holy crap, is that?! Yes, it is! That is Selma Blair!"

"Who?"

"Selma Blair. You know, Selma Blair. The actress."

"I have no idea who you are talking about."

"Yes, you do. You like her. Selma Blair."

"Which one?"

"The dark-haired one in the white knit hat that just got on the elevator. That is Selma Blair."

"She does look kind of familiar. What has she been in that I would have seen?"

"Oh gosh, a ton of stuff. Ummm, she was the snotty fiancee in Legally Blonde."

"Like I remember Legally Blonde."

"Okay, fine. She played the young, innocent girl who makes out with Buffy the Vampire Slayer in that teenage remake of Dangerous Liaisons. You know, the one with Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon. Cruel Intentions. She's got the dark hair and eyes."

"I'm pretty sure I never saw Cruel Intentions. But now that you mention that there are hot chicks making out in it, we should put it on our Netflix queue."

1 comment:

Butterfly Wife said...

Yep. Same conversation at our house. I saw Cruel Intentions and seriously did not remember that scene that seems to get them all excited.