Friday, February 02, 2007

My little boy's all grown up.


I don't know why everyone is so up in arms about these photos. I mean, who knew, but Harry's kind of hot! But so predictable, now church and children's groups are calling for Harry Potter boycotts. Yeah, that will stick, people, sure.

Especially since soon after, Scholastic has announced that the final book of the Harry Potter series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be out on July 21 just a little over a week after "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" is out in theatres. I've already informed my husband that July 13-21 will be wizard week in our house and we will all be dressing as our favorite Harry Potter characters.

Although if CPT Dick wanted dress us like Equus' Daniel Radcliffe with a horse, I wouldn't exactly say no.

No comments: