Monday, June 25, 2007

When babyproofing brainwashes you.

"They found the body of the pregnant woman in Ohio."

"Really? How did she die?"

"They don't know yet. Still waiting on the autopsy, I think. But they think the boyfriend did it."

"That's too bad. But I guess it was a foregone conclusion."

"Yeah. But you know what I just can't get over?"

"What?"

"That if the boyfriend did it, that he left his two-year-old son alone in that house with a pool of bleach on the floor!"

"Are you serious?"

"Who knows what could have happened? How long he would have been there alone? He could have drank some of that bleach or gotten it in his eye and blinded himself. And they said there was broken furniture, what if he cut himself? Or he could have fallen or wandered outside. And I have to say, I really hope that their electrical sockets were properly covered."

1 comment:

Marine Wife said...

OMG, tell me that is a made up conversation.

btw, popped over from Spousebuzz.