Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm hot. Sort of.

Have you made your celebrity look-a-like collage on MyHeritage.com?

I resisted. Mainly because I've gotten only about a bajillion emails about it in the past few weeks. But after a while, instead of being annoyed, I became fascinated. Watching some of your most attractive friends morph from themselves to Newt Gingrich and back again can do that to you. Some of the matches are absolutely hilarious. (Except for the Roseanne one for you, M. It's obviously a heinous, horrible codding mistake. Really. Your noses look nothing even remotely similar).

So I did it. I had to know who I looked like.

First I uploaded what I consider to be the most attractive recent photo of me. But wouldn't you know, every time I uploaded it, the stupid software told me that it couldn't find a face. Conspiracy? Perhaps. Obviously, when I'm looking my best, I can't be matched with Lance Armstrong or Snuffalapagus. So then I put in a second photo that included both myself and CPT Dick. I didn't realize that it could match two faces at one time. And, as you'll see below, this ended up being a serious added bonus.

So without further ado, our celebrity matches:


So like, according to MyHeritage, I'm kinda hot in that geeky, weird looking girl kind of way. But my husband? My husband is a bombshell! Brigitte Bardot? Eliza Dushku? Hot, hot, hot!

This opens up a whole new world of fantasy possibilities for when he finally comes home.







2 comments:

Marine Wife said...

He may be hot, NEE, but according to that, he's a chick! Somehow, I don't think that's going to go over too well...

Btw, thanks for the suggestions. Semper Fine, indeed!

Non-Essential Equipment said...

MW, what's hilarious is that he does not have a single feminine trait (unless you include his fabulous long, dark eyelashes, which I don't, since I've never seen a woman who had them naturally). But still, he was only matched with females. I plan to tease him about this for some time to come.

I'm just glad that I got females, too. My friend, K., got matched with Henry Kissinger. She was a little less than happy.