Friday, February 09, 2007

He's bringing SexyBack.

I have a secret crush. It's kind of embarrassing, but what the hell, this blog is anonymous.

I totally dig Dr. Perry Cox.

For those of you who don't know him, he's a character on the TV show, "Scrubs" played by John C. McGinley. I don't know what it is about him. His crooked smile, that curly hair of his, the way he whistles through his teeth, calls all the other guys by women's names and adds extra syllables to words when he's angry. But whatever it is, I'm hooked. Just watching the man makes me crazy with desire.

And lucky girl that I am, tonight is John C. McGinley night. I received "Identity" from Netflix, downloaded the most recent episode of Scrubs and opened a bottle of red wine. I'm going to place a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and hope that the husband forgets to call me.

Ooooh, Dr. Cox, secret love of my heart, you do send me.

No comments: