Monday, September 24, 2007

More boy crush.

C. emailed me this photo of my boy crush, Joseph Gordon-Levitt with the question about what CPT Dick thinks about my fantasizing over way-too-young men.

He thinks it's funny. Actually, he thinks it's hilarious. One, he's not the jealous type. And two, he's definitely not jealous of some baby-faced actor that I'm never going to meet.

But if I'm honest with myself, I'm guessing CPT Dick is filing my boy crush away for future use. So that when he's off in Iraq and I notice some calendar or poster in his room out of the corner of the webcam (Elisha Cuthbert, perhaps? Or perhaps a younger Catherine Zeta-Jones?), he can ask me how my young friend, Joe, is doing.

3 comments:

.... said...

Funny....I found myself cutting out an ad for Kenneth Cole last evening of Jon Bon Jovi....not a young crush but a crush that never died....and I too think one day it shall come back and maybe bite me...maybe one day soon too.....cheerleaders always seem to arrive in theater where he is and he ends up in charge of ensuring their safety...rough job, huh?

For now, cool picture of your boy crush....

Non-Essential Equipment said...

ASW, it is so funny that you should mention the cheerleaders. When we were unpacking from this PCS, we found 3 of those disposable cameras -- all full and undeveloped. I asked if he knew what they were from and he said he thought they might be the long lost photos from his last tour in Iraq.

And he was right. But apparently his last tour in Iraq involved the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. And it's not even like he got any shots of them say standing next to him. No, he wasted 50+ photos with a disposable during their routine. So they were totally useless. Guess it gave him something to do at the time. =)

.... said...

Well maybe not totally useless....look up some of the single soldiers from that rotation and send them on to them..... =)

Eh, save a couple, make for good laughs later on in life, give your children something to raz him about in his old age!