Friday, July 27, 2007

Sweet Relief!

After following up twice a day every day this week, they are coming to fix my washer today! This afternoon!

I'm so excited that I don't even care that they are making me basically sit here from noon until six to wait for the guy.

But question: how am I going to express my gratitude to this man who will restore clean underwear to my world? Would it be inappropriate to greet the repairman with a bottle of champagne and a loving embrace?

Too much, you think? Because at this point, with dirty clothes in piles all over my house, I really can't tell.

2 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

Puppy dog eyes of gratitude will probably be sufficient. ;-)

Non-Essential Equipment said...

No worries, I settled for a rather ecstatic "thank you so much!" and a glass of iced tea with lemon.