Thursday, July 26, 2007

Throwing myself upon the mercy of the Developmental Nazis.

Well, after Munchkin's last evaluation by the developmental nazis called for an intervention, maybe, and then his ENT diagnosed a hearing problem, we went ahead and decided to okay the adenoidectomy.

That was nearly two months ago. And we have seen a difference. He's listening much better and seems to be using a few more words much more consistently.

But I'm not certain that he's where he should be. In fact, I'm not at all sure where that place is.

And so we will return for another evaluation. I'm calling it Developmental Nazis: The Return.

Wait a second. I can't call it that. That's how I referred to our last visit. Man, I'm losing it.

There's just something about these people that just gives me the total heebie jeebies.





No comments: