Sunday, August 26, 2007

My husband has passed out cold on the couch.

He's asleep, snoring away, and the only thing I can think of to do is to put make-up on him.

But it would be wrong of me to put mascara on him while he slept, wouldn't it? I mean, even though it would be hilarious to see him scamper around tomorrow not noticing it and then coming back from PT with raccoon eyes, I know it would be wrong. I could not betray his trust in such a manner. Could I?

No, I couldn't. It's wrong. And not just because I just put clean sheets on the bed and he'd probably mascara them all up.

2 comments:

prophet said...

you are ABSOLUTELY the best. No questions. And you're right: it would be WRONG. . . . .
Mascara on Capt. = WRONG

[I'm dying of laughter here!!!]

but there's this horrible little part of me that wishes that you had.

Does that make me a horrible person?
[giggle, giggle, giggle. . . . .]

Butterfly Wife said...

Oh, yes. That would be so wrong! So naughty and wrong. I knew there was a reason I like you. :D