Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ugh.

As FRG leader, I have to attend a lot of meetings. Steering Committee meetings. Hospitality meetings. Spouses meetings. Army Community Service meetings.

But now, adding to those meetings, we are now in crazy training season. Child care training. Point of contact training. FRG leader training. Army Family Team Building training. CARE Team training. Food handler training.

I find myself overwhelmed and wondering if I really have to attend a food handler's training. I mean, seriously? Wouldn't my waitressing days have prepared me enough for selling cupcakes outside the commissary? You'd think, right? But apparently not. If I intend to sell brownies or even have potluck FRG meetings, I need to spend an hour being reminded to wash my hands.

*sigh*




2 comments:

prophet said...

Cupcakes? Outside? The commissary?

double *sigh*

Marine Wife said...

death by meetings...I feel for you!