Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ariana Huffington is kind of hot, now that I think about it.

In response to People's Beautiful People list, Mollygood has come out with its own list of Beautiful Women.

It's kind of rad. Because, the Mollygood editors are right. Each year, that Beautiful People list just puts more and more young, cut up girls on those pages. And it got me thinking more about what I think is beautiful.

NEE's Top 10 Beautiful Women List, in no particular order:

  1. Padma Lakshmi
  2. Sophia Loren
  3. Drew Barrymore
  4. Gina Torres
  5. Darryl Hannah
  6. Isabella Rossellini
  7. Michelle Trachtenberg
  8. Debra Winger
  9. Elizabeth Gilbert
  10. Ellen Page
What are your picks?

3 comments:

prophet said...

Interesting.

First, I had to 'look up' a couple of your people. Then I got to thinking 'beautiful women' now? Or what they looked like when they were young?

Lauren Hutton now is still beautiful. . . . I expect Sophia Loren is, too. Catherine Deneuve is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Then and now.

Other 'beautiful' women then are just scarey now.

Interesting question.

Bon said...

No particular order--
1. Ann Curry
2. Katherine Hepburn
3. Diane Keaton
4. Lisa Neimi
5. Queen Latifah (Dana Owens)
6. Sally Field
7. Jamie Lee Curtis
8. Ellen Degeneres
9. Eileen Fisher
10. Cynthia Nixon

I like an awful lot of your list too, natural, normal, no augmented. Lord, give me a break from augmentation and the perpetual seeking of youth. That was an interesting list to make.

Kasey said...

I think Selma Hayek is beautiful. She would be at the very top of my list.