Friday, June 15, 2007

Attack of the killer mosquitoes.

Poor Munchkin. Kid got into a fight with a mosquito the other night and lost big time. His ear has swelled to three times its normal size. Luckily, it makes it less likely to notice his eyelid, which is almost swelled shut, and his poor ravaged arms and legs.

Luckily, the bites don't seem to bother him -- they just look ugly. But man, I'm going on a serious mosquito-killing rampage today. 'Cause when you attack my kid in such a manner? You know, I take it a little personally.

1 comment:

mike said...

Poor guy. I take 250mg of Vitamin B-1 everyday and that has seemed to keep the mosquitoes at bay. Believe me, before I started on that, if there was a mosquito anywhere in the tri-state area it would find me before anyone else. Also a 50-50 mix of skin so soft and water works as well. I think that is what a lot of the special forces guys use.