Friday, July 06, 2007

Holy crap.

We're moving Monday. I'm so unprepared. I don't even know where some of our dirty items are to pack separately so that the movers don't think we're total pervs. I hid them when Munchkin got mobile. Which basically means either Munchkin or the movers will find them first. I'm going to have to practice delivering my "What?! It's a neck massager!" line with a straight face.

And, of course, I just accepted a new assignment even though I have no idea when my phone/internet will be turned on in the new place. Why? I could not tell you. I think it must be early onset dementia because when I got the email asking if I had time to take the article on, the move did not even enter my mind. I mean, time? What's that? Certainly something as meaningless as time in between the moving of all my worldly goods and a severed connection to the outside world can't affect me! I'm INVINCIBLE.

More like, I'm in trouble. Hold me.

1 comment:

Butterfly Wife said...

Too funny about the "dirty items". Thanks for bringing up the topic. It isn't one that I see many milspouses talk about. Obviously, we all have sex.

INVINCIBLE. Makes me think of Goldeneye. That didn't work out so well for the guy in the movie. Hmmm.

Good luck getting it all done.