Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cover art.

CPT Dick *hates* Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats." It's funny to watch him visibly twitch when it comes on the radio -- which it does quite often. He can't say exactly why he doesn't like it but his feelings are pretty palpable.

So of course, I put it on our shared iPod to make sure it comes on occasionally when he runs. In my defense, I didn't do it just to annoy him. I also kind of like it. What woman can't appreciate the idea of trashing a cheater's pretty little souped-up four-wheel-drive?

When I saw on Yahoo! this morning that Joe had done a male-centric version of the song, I had to take a look-see. I like his take on it though honestly I thought his version would be much more different from the original. But still, I like when artists do unexpected cover songs. You can see the video here.

I hope it comes on iTunes soon so that I can share the magic with CPT Dick.

No comments: