Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hasn't he earned enough to to hire a real publicist?


Time magazine has posted a piece called, "Tongue Tied, Mitt Romney's Top 10 Gaffes." Although my first inclination is to bash Time for printing such a story -- I mean, can we concentrate more on what the man plans to do if elected instead of the fact that he has weird ideas for bumper stickers?


But the more I read, the more I wondered where the heck his publicist was and why he wasn't coaching him on the fact that some Americans might take umbrage at the idea of a world without France or the fact that he actually recommends reading, "Battlefield Earth." I don't want a President that is so political that he never steps away from the party line but by the same token, I do want one who knows how to play the game enough to get things done.


And Mitt? Your staff is right. Your hair is too perfect. Let's get to work on the simple stuff first.

No comments: