Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Well, it wasn't far off.

When I got to my Yahoo page this morning and saw that the AP had asked celebrities on the red carpet to give advice to Paris Hilton, I really wondered what people would say. Well, that and what the AP considered "celebrity."

Because, really, what kind of advice can anyone offer? The girl thought she was above the law and is now paying the price. What can you say without sounding like a smartass? Read the Camus you always wish you had time for? Make some new friends? Take this time to reflect on what you want to do with your life? Find out where you can buy some real street drugs at bargain prices?

No one was quite that cavalier but I was tickled to see my girl crush, Mandy Moore, tell her to treat it like a vacation and that we should all be so lucky. Girl has some serious spunk underneath that cutie exterior. I love it!

No comments: